Monday, December 13, 2010

fun. fun? fun!

This weekend was great! Yesterday we went to IKEA to get some sun toys for Sophia on Sunday. I already have her "big girl room" planned in my head, so we started small.
Here are my two loves putting some furniture together:


Fun chalk board to solve formula equations:


And we got these crazy fun finger puppets. Sophia loved the stories I came up with at dinner:)


jewelry stuff:
I shipped a couple of custom orders to my best customers ever. One is in Australia. Here is what I had to say goodbye to:


Beautiful , very rare and unique hematite pendant featuring two black Tahitian pearls

Montana Agate Ring

My favorite of all - Carved Amber Compass Pendant

Have an amazing week!

1 comment:

  1. I love my new carved amber pendant! Thank you so much! Can't wait to show it off this holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete