Sunday, January 2, 2011

Business Cards

Bussness style

I am placing an order for business cards and so on at Vistaprint.

What do you think?


  


i even got a T-Shirt and a hat for some craft shows that I am planning for this year



When it comes to logo and your business cards , it is so important to think about how you would like other peoople to percieve your style. How do you decide whether words or pictures are more effective use of the limited space on a business card?

The first step is to decide how your business cards will be used
  • Where will your cards be distributed?
i will be distributing my cards at craft shows, to everyone I know and enclosed with every order. That's why I decided to go with some examples of my work at the back of the card, so people can remember who i am and what my work looks like.
  • When will you be handing them out?
at the time of the purchase and here and where
  • Who will be receiving them?
my customers and just everyone i know

I decided to go with a simple initial L, no photos or special logos. Simple but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment