Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Surprise

First thing in the morning when i wake up - I check for emails from etsy to see if i sold anything in my shop ! This morning I jumped off my bed! I sold 6! (six) ! :) yeay. That's a nice start of the day!

Here are the beauties that are leaving my shop very soon:

(click on photos for more pictures and info!)


Deep Blue Labradorite Ring - Size 7

 (I have a similar stone and can make a custom ring for you in any size)

Modern Labradorite Pendant
The stone's color is amazing deep blue.

Peruvian Opal Ring - Size 7
The color of these opals (the ring and the pendant) were not captured in its best. It is much softer and more blue. I just KNOW that whoever this ring will be for will fell in love with it. (just like I am)

Peruvian Opal Sterling Silver Pendant
and more labradorite

Labradorite Pendant  
sunning, nice weight too:


HUGE Labrodarite Pendant Sterling SIlver


1 comment:

  1. THe labradorite ring is so much fun. i love how you added little silver spheres on the bottom. I bough similar ring from you long time ago and i forgot to tell you how much I LOVE IT! and play with it all the time.

    ReplyDelete