Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gorgeous finds :)

sometimes I spend my nights taking care of my little ones, sometimes I sleep, and sometimes I just can't stop searching through millions of gorgeous items on Etsy. 

Here are my last night's finds:


Across the Universe - Fine silver, pearl and gold ring




Waterfall lilies hand forged copper and sterling earrings



White grey gold bar necklace




NA RING antique inspired sterling ring



Heron Pendant with Handmade Chain



Lustrous Grey Pearl in Sterling Silver and 14kt Gold Ring



Aton Bracelet

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so lovely of you to share other artisans work on your blog! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my blog would only benefit from gorgeous pictures of talented artists :)

    I try to keep this blog as open and personal as possible. Jewelry is my passion and I am just sharing with the world what I love :)

    ReplyDelete