Tuesday, March 1, 2011

shine... shine like a star



I love vintage jewelry, I love jewelry with vintage natural gems, but there is no way i can afford that. I started with one pair of earrings - I MADE myself a pair of gorgeous earrings using lab created gems - deep blue spinel, amethysts and rose sapphires. Gorgeous. I went to work wearing these and ...

SOLD them to one of my co-workers the same day.



I bought enough stones for 3 pairs, but my neighbor friend asked me for 3 pairs of jewelry for her daughters...

MY GOD! I want these earrings!

So, I decided to buy enough stones for me and for the rest of the world :)
Now I have a new line of jewelry in my shop - using gems and gold wires. Stunning color combinations, gorgeous vintage gem lace around the stones. Grab your pair!

sold :)

click here for more lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment